This article will show you how to renew your hosting account. If you are unable to renew online, please contact the Billing Department for assistance.
Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Select the ‘account’ icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Products option from the drop-down that appears.
- You can make any available changes to your hosting plan here:
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you wish to upgrade or downgrade your Hosting plan, switch to Manual Renewal, then click the Upgrade button. Available upgrades, downgrades, and renewal options will be listed.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- Review the items in your Shopping Cart and remove any items you do not wish to purchase or renew by clicking the X next to that item.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
- When you’re ready, click Process Order at the bottom of the screen to complete your purchase.
- You’re done! If the account expired prior to renewing, it will be reactivated immediately once the payment has been processed. A cart-receipt email will be sent to the email address on file and a detailed receipt can be found in the Accounts tab of your cPanel by clicking on the Payments submenu link.