GetResponse affiliate program consists of more tools where you can earn a money:
- Email Ads
- Text Ads
- Banners – A banner ad is an image you can put on your website. It is linked directly to the GetResponse homepage, so whenever your customers click on that image, your affiliate information is automatically saved on their computers. When they purchase the product, we send you the commission! If you’ve already added one of the banners to your website and we have to discontinue because for example certain promo offer expired we will change the banner to default banner that is GetResponse Pro Plan banner. The default banner will be in the same size as the banner that was replaced.
Banner look like this:
2. Email Ads – Personalised email messages always deliver the best results. As an GetResponse Affiliate, you are granted rights to use the following exclusive e-mail endorsement! Send it to prospective customers or use as an autoresponder message when visitors to your website request information about your products.
3. Text Ads – Dynamic text ads can be added to your website to drive traffic through clicks to GetResponse website so that you receive commission whenever client subscribes to a paid plan. If you’ve already added one of the text ads to your website and we have to discontinue it because for example certain promo offer expired, we will change the ad copy to a default version. For example instead of ‘GetResponse: Save up to 40% on all plans’, users will see a text ad ‘GetResponse: Save 18% on annual plan’. This way the pressure is off of you to update the content, stay compliant and make sure the information on your page aligns with our offer.
Text Ads look like this:
4. Infographics – All infographics are linked directly to the GetResponse site, so whenever your customers click on that infographic image, your affiliate information is automatically saved on their browser. When they purchase the product, we send you the commission!
Infographics ad look like this:
5. Videos – Videos are linked directly to the GetResponse homepage, so whenever your customers click on that image, your affiliate information is automatically saved on their computers. When they purchase the product, we send you the commission!
Videos look like this:
6. Signatures – It’s a small step that can produce big results, so take advantage of this opportunity and place your affiliate ad after your name. You only set it up once, and they go out with every email you send!
Example of signature is here:Email Marketing will grow your business faster than any other marketing medium! I use and recommend GetResponse: http://www.getresponse.com/?a=KxPKDx6a6c
7. Logo –
If you create the affiliate materials on your own, you can put GetResponse logo in it.
Remember, the logo is trademark-protected material.
You can only alter its size to fit your materials; you cannot alter it in any other way.